We are currently on the hunt for a multi-disciplined Junior Designer to join our small, but highly-efficient, team.
Work well with others and you strive to create the best work possible with everyone on the team. You dive in when you’re needed and know when to take a step back. You can wear many hats and enjoy variety in your day-to-day assignments.
We are a group of weird folks that the cosmos brought together. Our office is rarely quiet and and we love what we do. We work hard and have fun. We believe that true collaboration is more than just working together. It’s bringing a piece of yourself to the table and abandoning your ego to be a part of something bigger. In our studio collaboration happens at every level of what we do from concept to execution.
- Professional working knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, and Spotify
- Positive, fun, and all around nice person. We don’t like negative nancy’s. Sorry, Nancy.
- Ability to work “under pressure” and understand that “we are the champions”
- 1-2 years of experience at an established studio or agency
- A darn good sales pitch if you don’t have any of the above requirements.
- Front end development experience
- Ability to illustrate
- You appreciate any of the following:
- Vinyl Toys
- Making things with your hands
- Activities that take place on the mountain
- Magic: the Gathering
- Green Bay Packers
- Dogs and Cats (equally)
- Food. Both good and bad quality
How to Apply:
Email your resume, portfolio (preferably website), and a 300 word or less cover letter telling us how you ride the weird and collaborate for the better to: email@example.com No recruiters please (unless you’re looking to leave your recruiting job and become a designer at Jolby & Friends).